The Trusts purpose includes:
- Fundraising for the procurement of a palliative care suite and the fitting out thereof
- Owning the palliative care suite and its fittings and equipment, on behalf of the Upper Clutha Community
- Fund raising to support those with terminal illnesses in the Upper Clutha Community experiencing financial difficulties.
- Assisting local General Practitioners and clinical staff to up-skill in palliative care
- Providing medical equipment, aids, services and financial support those with terminal illnesses in the Upper Clutha, who wish to remain in their own homes rather than be admitted to a palliative care facility